/ About STIAA / Registration Procedures
Graduates who have completed all academic requirements of any of the following programs at any STI school:
• Certificate Programs (at least one year)
• TESDA Programs
° 3 - Year Tourism and Hospitality Management Programs
° 2 - Year Tourism and Hospitality Management Programs
° 2 - Year Engineering Program
° 2 - Year Information and Communication Technologies Programs
° 2 - Year Arts and Sciences Programs
• CHED Programs
° 5 - Year Engineering Program
° 4 - Year Information and Communication Technologies Programs
° 4 - Year Business and Management Programs
° 4 - Year Tourism and Hospitality Management Programs
° 4 - Year Arts and Sciences Programs
° 4 - Year Health Care Services Programs
1. Graduating Students (Initial Membership)
• School's List of Graduates (LOG)
• Alumni fee payment / remittance of PhP250.00 per graduate
• Latest professional / graduation photos
a. If the alumni fee is integrated in the graduation fee, it shall be the school's responsibility to remit the alumni fee payment at STIAA Head Office. Schools may pay at any Metrobank branch using the Bills Payment Slip (green). For details, kindly refer to the Alumni Fee Remittance and Payment Procedure (PR-APL-003-00) posted on the School Connect / Portal Portal or payment procedure as shown below, 2.B through Metrobank.
b. STIAA Head Office will process the alumni benefit packages upon receipt of the proof of payment from school and send to them for proper distribution.
2. Alumni (Membership Renewal)
• Alumni Information Sheet (AIS)
• Renewal fee of PhP250.00 / graduate
• Latest professional / graduation photos
Procedures: (Please choose only one)
A. Through Any STI School
a. A graduate may go to any STI school to renew his/her membership. Then, pay the renewal fee of PhP250.00, fill out the Alumni Information Sheet (AIS), and submit latest professional photo. He/she may ask for the AIS from the Alumni and Placement Officer or Officer-in-Charge.
b. The STI school where he/she renewed his/her membership will then forward the payment, filled out AIS, and latest professional photo to STIAA Head Office.
c. STIAA Head Office will process the graduate's Alumni Benefit Package and send it not later than one (1) month upon receipt of the proof of payment and other necessary documents from school.
B. Through Metrobank
1. Go to the nearest Metrobank branch and ask for a Bills Payment Slip. Refer to the Sample Payment Slip.
2. Accomplish the Bills Payment Slip completely and legibly with the following information:
• Company Name: 312-STI ALUMNI ASSOCIATION, INC.
• Subscriber Name: GRADUATE NAME / SCHOOL (e.g. Juan Dela Cruz/Cubao)
• Subscriber No: YEAR GRADUATED (e.g. 2015)
• Reference No: ASSIGNED SCHOOL REFERENCE NO.
• Telephone No/ Other details: MOBILE NUMBER (e.g. 09181234567)
• Mode of Payment: Cash/Check
• Amount of Payment:
(In Figures) - Php250.00
(In Words) - Two Hundred Fifty Pesos
• Payment details: Cash or Check Payment
3. Present the payment slip to the teller together with the cash/check.
4. Once validated, the teller will give the alumnus/alumna a validated copy.
5. Before leaving, check and verify if the copy received is validated.
6. Send payment advice via email: email@example.com together with the accomplished Alumni Information Sheet (AIS) and latest professional photo (2"x2"). AIS may be requested from the school Alumni and Placement Officer (APO) or downloaded through STIAA website (www.alumni.sti.edu).
C. Through MLhuillier
A discounted service fee of PhP 5.00 will be billed by MLhullier to the payor.
1. Go to the nearest MLhuillier Payment Center.
2. Accomplish the Bills Payment Form with the following details:
• Payment To: STI ALUMNI ASSOCIATION, INC.
• Account Name: GRADUATE NAME (e.g. Juan Dela Cruz)
• Account Number: YEAR GRADUATED (e.g. 2013)
• Contact Number: MOBILE NUMBER (e.g. 09181234567)
• Other Details: STI SCHOOL (e.g. STI Cubao)
• Amount: Php250.00
• Charges (Service fee): PhP 5.00
° Total: PhP 255.00
3. Get the validated copy from the MLhuillier personnel and send it to us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org together with the accomplished Alumni Information Sheet (AIS) and latest professional photo (2"x2").
D. Through STIAA Head Office
1. To renew your membership you may visit us at 3/F STI Academic Center Ortigas – Cainta, Ortigas Avenue Extension, Cainta, Rizal.
2. Do remember to fill out the Alumni Information Sheet (AIS), submit latest professional photo and pay the renewal fee of PhP250.00.
• Renewal of STIAA membership is on a yearly basis.
• Effective June 1, 2017, replacement fee for membership cards will be PhP150.00. You may coordinate with your school's Alumni Placement Officer / Officer-in-Charge or with STIAA Head Office.
• Your Alumni Benefit Package will be sent directly to your school for proper distribution. Please coordinate with your school's Alumni Placement Officer or Officer-in-Charge regarding your Alumni Benefit Package concern.
• If you have yet to receive your Alumni Benefit Package within 3-4 months after graduation, you may verify with your school or with STIAA Head Office.