/ About STIAA / Registration Procedures
Graduates who have completed all academic requirements of any of the following programs at any STI school:
• Certificate Programs (at least one year)
• TESDA Programs
° 3 - Year Tourism and Hospitality Management Programs
° 2 - Year Tourism and Hospitality Management Programs
° 2 - Year Engineering Program
° 2 - Year Information and Communication Technologies Programs
° 2 - Year Arts and Sciences Programs
• CHED Programs
° 5 - Year Engineering Program
° 4 - Year Information and Communication Technologies Programs
° 4 - Year Business and Management Programs
° 4 - Year Tourism and Hospitality Management Programs
° 4 - Year Arts and Sciences Programs
° 4 - Year Health Care Services Programs
1. Graduating Students (Lifetime Membership)
• School's List of Graduates (LOG)
• Alumni fee payment / remittance of PhP250.00 per graduate
• Latest professional / graduation photos
a. If the alumni fee is integrated in the graduation fee, it shall be the school's responsibility to remit the alumni fee payment at STIAA Head Office. Schools may pay at any Metrobank branch using the Bills Payment Slip (green). For details, kindly refer to the Alumni Fee Remittance and Payment Procedure (PR-APL-003-00) posted on the School Connect / Portal or payment procedure as shown below:
1. Go to the nearest Metrobank branch and ask for a Bills Payment Slip. Refer to the Sample Payment Slip.
2. Accomplish the Bills Payment Slip completely and legibly with the following information:
• Company Name: 312-STI ALUMNI ASSOCIATION, INC.
• Subscriber Name: SCHOOL (e.g., STI College Cubao)
• Subscriber No: YEAR GRADUATED (e.g., 2015)
• Reference No: ASSIGNED SCHOOL REFERENCE NO.
• Telephone No/ Other details: MOBILE NUMBER (e.g. 9181234567)
• Mode of Payment: Cash/Check
• Amount of Payment:
(In Figures) - Php25,000.00 (for 100 graduates)
(In Words) - Twenty five thousand pesos
• Payment details: Cash or Check Payment
3. Present the payment slip to the teller together with the cash/check.
4. Once validated, the teller will give the school personnel a validated copy.
5. Before leaving, check and verify if the copy received is validated.
6. Send payment advice via email: email@example.com together with the graduation or latest professional photos (2"x2"). Please observe the photo specification below:
• Size: 2”x2”
• with colored background
• JPEG format
• File naming convention: studentnumber_LastNameFIrstNameMI
b. STIAA Head Office will process the alumni benefit packages upon receipt of the proof of payment from school and send the packages to them for proper distribution.
2. ID Replacement
• Alumni Information Sheet (AIS)
• Replacement Fee (Php 150.00)
• Latest professional
A graduate may pay via Metrobank Bills Payment, Mlhuillier, or directly to STIAA Head Office. Facilitation of alumni benefits starts upon receipt of the proof of payment and other required documents.
• Alumni Benefit Packages will be sent directly to the graduates’ respective STI campuses for proper distribution. If yet to receive the package within 3-4 months after graduation, please coordinate with school’s alumni and placement officer or STIAA Head Office.
• Alumni ID valid prior November 29, 2017 may file for ID replacement with PhP150 replacement fee to get their ID with lifetime membership (excluding accident insurance benefit).